Pages

10 July, 2010

Going Places

Aww.. I got an award from Rainy Days & Mondays. We just met (via blog of course lol) recently and I'm really enjoying both reading her blog and her comments on mine.


Anyways, the "rules" of this award are:

Make an acceptance speech, talking about where you see yourself in the next 10 years, as well as finding 10 other deserving folks for this reward.
 
Sigh.. 10 years. Kalila will be just a few months shy of officially being a teenager... So I'm probably going to be pulling my hair out where ever I am. Zavier will be 10. Hopefully we'll have a few more children or so... LOL Hopefully we'll have had our last baby by then because I really don't "want" to be going through all that at that point or later. :-) Baba will be out of school... I would like to either be teaching at a Catholic school or looking into becoming a doula and/or NFP counselor. Yes I know those are completely opposite ends of things, but... all things that bounce around in my head lol. All completely impractical at the moment too, but in 10 years maybe... 
 
Ok.. 10 people now. 
 

2 comments:

katharine said...

aw tthhaannkk you! (man...i only have three blogs I really read...i need to expand my horizons...i'm new at this...lol)

MK said...

LOL Understood... I have a few more on my list now but I've had that problem before when I first started blogging. I have more trouble with the things we're supposed to list out instead though.