Pages

17 June, 2010

What a Day...

We've had a big day around here... 

Zavier is officially paid for lol. I called in the last payment today. Such a relief to not owe anything. 

Tia Sallie came over for a good chunk of the day, just about the whole thing. She watched kids while I worked... although I have to say they've been good about letting me get more done when I'm on my own lately too. Helped me out some too.. and of course we got a chance to talk/catch up. Made plans for the guys Fathers Day this weekend... which I'm really looking forward to. 

Oh and apparently Zavier has a little crush on her. Kalila has one on Uncle Bud too... we've known that for awhile. But today he cried anytime she walked out of site lol. 

I kinda feel bad now because I just realized in all that was going on Kalila & I didn't have the tea party I promised her today... I need to put up clothes I washed earlier but I may stop and do that real quick lol. She was so excited about it.

2 comments:

Deltaflute said...

Wish I could say that we've paid for HB, but no. We have about four months left. I'm wondering if the hospital will take him back if we don't finish paying for him. He he JK :P

MK said...

LOL I can tell ya we would not have Zavier paid off either if we'd used a hospital. I don't know if we would in the time its taking yall if we had. Kalila's bill was ridiculous.