Pages

14 June, 2010

MPM 14 June - 20 June


Apologies for switching up styles on these so often. I like the look of the chart, but not that it won't let me link the way I want too and I really need this as simple as possible. Esp since I'm fighting to get on top of this again lol. 

Obviously not doing so well this week... I'm still looking at the screen with a blank look on my face. A few ideas here or there but not finding what I need to make it work. So I'm figuring a half (or not even) done menu goes up for now & I'll keep coming back to it over the next day or two. Sorry. Feel free to toss in any ideas.  Oh and ignore the notes to myself thrown in...

Monday 
  B - Cereal
  L - Leftovers
  D - Not quite Shit on a Shingle (hamburger with tomato sauce & sauce from leftovers on bread) and corn
Tuesday
  B - Scrambled eggs & chorizo (check meat for dairy before cooking)
  L - Spaghetti
  D - Chicken & Rice  
Wednesday
  B -
  L - Leftovers
  D - Thursday
  B
  L - Sandwiches
  DFriday
  B
  L
  DSaturday
  B
  L
  DSunday
  B
  L
  D

0 comments: