Pages

15 June, 2010

6 Weeks

It just doesn't seem possible that Zavier is already 6 weeks old... and I had my last appointment at the Birth Center. 

Not really anything to share from that... typical 6 week visit w/ all the fun stuff that goes along with it. Was nice getting to talk to our midwives and see them again though. Still a bit amazed that I won't be going back in a certain amount of time and won't be seeing them again... for awhile lol. Definitely planning to go back there for future pregnancies.  Also hoping that's not for awhile yet :-D

Oh and even though it wasn't his appointment... We weighed Zavier so I do have to share that. He's now 12 lbs 11oz. I was so tired this morning I misunderstood and thought she said 12 lbs 1 oz and started to worry for a sec that he'd lost some weight, but nope.. still gaining very well lol. 

And similar subject to that, we discussed the milk donation thing. I'm very excited about that... need to find/get together all the parts of my pump so I can get to working on that. 

I'll end this here since this post is still nice and short.. and I really don't have anything else to share right now. 

3 comments:

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Aww I can't believe he is 6wk. already! One of my friends who has a baby a little older than Zavier is donating milk to an adoptive mother. When Layla was about 1yr I donated to an adoptive family at my parents church. It made me feel good that I could do something to improve another baby's health.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

As you can see I got the hubs keyboard for once!

MK said...

LOL that was me a week or so ago, only could get on when I could grab Jas' laptop for a few minutes.

That's cool about the donating thing. I was looking into milk banks, but going a more direct route too. I'm really looking forward to doing this... Feels like the right thing to do, esp since I know if I didn't have enough for whatever reason I would hope I could find a donor too.