Pages

22 May, 2010

I Cant Do It...

I have to post. This is too funny... 

My daughter...

We're here getting stuff moved, more the guys than me because Zavier keeps getting hungry, silly boy... And Kalila keeps making the funniest comments. Mostly to Baba's friend who's helping us move. 

First she told him, "When I was a baby like Zavier I ate mommy's boobs" Seriously I'm surprised I didn't turn bright red at that one. 

And just now she went up and told him that she has diarrhea and then proceeded to explain exactly what diarrhea is. 

There's been others, but those are the two that stick out. 

We've finished moving for the day (got all the major stuff I mentioned.. only thing that we couldn't get was the washer/dryer since the clothes weren't done lol), eating right now & gonna head over for the night. Back to work tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

Rae said...

At least she makes you laugh! :-)

MK said...

Very true!