Pages

14 April, 2010

I Hate My Birthday...

I'm not even kidding... 

Kalila is finally well, so that's good right? But no I end up sick yesterday... and in pain most of the day. To the point I ended up calling my midwife last night. Thankfully she had some good tips and I'm feeling a lot better today... but I'm still somewhat sick. 

Nothing has gotten done around here so we're seriously behind. I need to do it today (bday or not) and just don't want too. And as if being behind wasn't bad enough, Kalila decided to climb into her diaper drawer and pee all over everything this morning... so I get to rewash all of her diapers today too.

One of my cousins called over some stuff we'd talked about awhile back and while we were looking it up I went to the website where I was going to get the new diaper bag... You remember the really great one that was on sale for over half off. It had been on sale for months & we kept putting it off... and now its not. I can't (and/or won't) pay $100 for a fucking diaper bag... So it looks like I'm not getting one now. Which also means there's no Houston trip because that was my whole excuse for going... which means no African food. Unless I cook it... Which I don't feel like doing... and goes back to the whole being behind on everything thing.


And of course you know it'd be raining today too...



3 comments:

kim said...

happy birthday.

Deborah said...

aw, I'm sorry things aren't going well on your birthday of all days! I hope things look brighter in the morning.

MK said...

Kim - Thanks

Deborah - Thanks... I had my appointment today so that was nice... unfortunately still sick at my stomach and a bit worse so I'm just praying this goes away & things get better today.