Pages

18 March, 2010

Decisions Decisions...

Some of you may have seen my post last night. I was pretty upset... I thought I'd come up with a good solution for the whole mess (and for my worries about public pictures and various other things), but after getting some sleep and talking to Baba I'm not so sure... 

So on that subject, I would like opinions... I've already emailed family (not 100% sure I got everyone, but still) but figured I should ask it again here. Am gonna try & take at least a little more time before deciding for sure. 

As for last nights reaction... I think I jumped on doing something a little more quickly than I should have (maybe not, but still) because I really was upset. I've tried to be honest on here, especially lately when things have been a little rough... and that comment did hurt.  Is that person worth it? No... Anyone who would say sh...tuff like that to someone when they're 9 months pregnant (or to anyone really) has some issues of their own. It was rude and uncalled for... and like a friend mentioned earlier, not worth the time or effort to respond. I know I am anyway lol, but mostly because I already did... with a good dose of its either that or dwell on it & I don't need to do that.  Anyways, back to what I was getting at before I drifted off track lol... I have tried to be honest on here. There's times that I've felt like I'm only sharing the good things or glossing stuff over & I don't want to do that. Of course I don't want to only mention the other stuff either (balance here)... and comments like that make me feel like I can't share everything I want too. That may take awhile to get past... whether I make it private or not.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I need to hear all the details. What did the comment say? Sometimes the internet can be rude. I remember a few years ago when a woman commented that I was emotionally harming my child by letting her learn to sleep independently. She even told me that my child won't develop an attachment to me. It hurt my feelings and pissed me off.

The point is, no-one has ever walked in your shoes.

Mama Kalila said...

Wow - that is absolutely horrible! I would have had the same reaction.

The comment is actually still up, is on the Irish week post. I prob should delete stuff like that, but I don't like deleting comments in general.

Basically she (or he) was going off on me about Kalila and the house being dirty though. Sore subject on my part because I've been fighting the house lately and try my best on it... Part of that was ridiculous though because the floors were clean in all the pics. And of course Kalila has her dirty moments, she's a toddler.. I don't keep her in a bubble 24/7. Sorry getting off my soapbox here. I'm still a bit upset.

Agreed on the walking in peoples shoes bit... Sadly I've seen a lot of comments like this one (as well as ones like you got) aimed at others on CM. I shouldn't be surprised...