Pages

15 February, 2010

Revisiting Boosters

Don't worry this is gonna be short (mostly because I don't want to get myself into trouble here)... But I was looking up my old carseat posts and saw this one on Boosters here. I had just started researching carseat stuff (which will continue as long as we have kids between laws changing and everything else) and was still questioning this part a bit... Knew it shouldn't be an issue yet, but wasn't sure what was what with them. 

So I brought up the age thing before... Yes some of them do say a kid can go in as young as 3... but its not true. Check your states laws first... here the child has to be both (not just one) 4 years old and 40 lbs. 

I also mentioned that we got a seat that goes from FF to booster... We did. However its unlikely that she will be ready or legal to use it as a booster by the time she hits the harness limits. Thankfully getting the My Ride should help with that... We'll have to shuffle the kids around a bit but it'll work lol. 

 Like I said, gonna be good and keep this short. Just wanted to update from what I had posted before since its on my mind lately.

0 comments: