Pages

11 February, 2010

Making Me Smile

Not getting into why, but today's been a pretty rough day for me. Thankfully Kalila has been... well Kalila. Has made me smile quite a few times. 

  • Put puppy wipes on me and said she's making me into a dog.
  • Put wipes up against my face and said I was a doctor.
  • Insisted she did not want macaroni for dinner (yes off the menu again) and then got all excited about it and asked for thirds of "roni" .
  • Caught me crying and told me "Mommy, don't cry" (note: both made me smile and want to cry more...) 
  • Tackled Baba over and over this morning saying she loved him (once again over and over).
  • Said "I need fairy makeup".
  • Pointed to some blocks and said it was Mommy and Baba's palace.
  • Looked at the pics from yesterday and told me about listening to her baby.
  • Built a house w/ her blocks...
And that last one I actually got pics of because I was more than a little impressed. Too cute!



2 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm sorry it wasn't a good day but glad that Kalila made you smile anyway! I also wanted to thank you for posting the link to BabyFit yesterday--I checked it out, joined it, and am loving it. I took a guess that your username was "Mama Kalila" but since I don't know if that's accurate, I don't know if you got credit for referring me ... I'm "AmericanExpat" if you want to be my friend :) I think I like BabyFit so much because it tells me I'm not eating quite enough lol. What woman doesn't want to hear that?

Mama Kalila said...

Deborah - Thanks.. And I just added you. Took me a bit to figure out how friends work on there lol. I like it for the same reason lol... Is nice to have some kind of idea where I'm at w/ that...