Pages

11 February, 2010

Feeling Dumb

I could have posted this last night but I had that other post all ready to go lol... I had one of those nights though. 

It all started with dinner... I got off the menu again, which is fine... it turned out great. But I used two burners, one for the mac & cheese and the one in front of it to cook the asparagus before adding it in... and when I went to get my bowl I sat it on the stove and then picked it up by the bottom, burning my hand... 

After dinner I was pretty busy w/ Kalila.. finally got her in bed and decided I'd wait until she was asleep to get to work getting things done that I needed. While waiting I looked up some hypnobirthing type stuff and found a free mp3 and thought I'd listen to it while I waited too... uh... yeah... I fell asleep. 

I woke up after it ended at some point and realized how little time I had left before Baba got off... rushed to get everything done... and found that I'd left the burner on low, burning what little was left of the food (Id planned to put up). 

On top of that, the water filter thing was still sitting in the sink half way filled (was working on that while making dinner).

Now, I know I needed the sleep... and did feel better afterwards. But still... lol.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I guess hynobirthing works then! haha

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - I don't doubt it one bit. I know too many who swear by it for one... and its one of the methods recommended by my midwives too. Plus when I first read the Mongan Method book I tried out some of the techniques and they did work... obviously I wasn't in labour, but the concept did lol.