Pages

03 February, 2010

Downhill

Yes, I know I just posted... but I really need to vent for a second. Royall pissed right now. 


In the last hour I have found out that someone screwed us worse than we thought and I'm probably not gonna get what I need done before Zavier gets here (will come back to that in a second), sat  down on the couch to find Kalila peed on it.. and then caught her pooping on the floor... Luckily got her to the potty before it was too bad, but still... and then someone gets on here and makes an ugly comment on  my last post at probably the worst time.. considering what all is going on here. And of course they hide behind the whole anonymous thing. 

Ok, the whole getting screwed thing... 


Awhile back some friends offered us a sewing machine knowing I was in desperate need of one. We offered to pay them what they said they'd paid for it... It came out of some money we had set aside for Zavier, but we figured it was the right thing to do... That same day we realized that the cord was missing...We all laughed about it and they said they'd bring it by later. Then they moved to another town and said when they came back they'd bring it... Then they stopped talking to us. Lovely. So I got online and looked up getting a replacement for it... Found one for a decent price.. we finally got it a few weeks/month ago. I hadn't had a chance since it came in to do anything.. just too much else going on. But now...I'm finally caught up.. or just about. And I know I really need to get to work on all this because I need it done before Zavier is born. Time to get to work then right? Wrong... No manual = needing to download it online... Which is fine. I finally got that done despite my comp not wanting to recognize the program used... Only to find it comes w/ a pedal and they never gave us that either. Yeah, buying a replacement not an option... They have them, but by the time you add that to the cord and everything it would have cost less to buy a new one.. Not to mention cutting out all the aggrivation involved. 


Royally pissed..


As for the rest... I know its not Kalila's fault she's having accidents. Is normal... Just frusterating on top of dealing with this other crap... 


And Mr or Miss Anonymous knows where they can shove their comments. On that note though.. I was already annoyed with all the spam I've been getting on there and debating bringing back the word verification... I still hate those things... and I hope it doesn't give any of you who normally comment any problems, but at this point its gotta come back. And I'm getting rid of the anonymous option too after this. Friends/family without blogs never comment anyway and I'd only really left that open for them.

8 comments:

kim said...

a lot of people have been commenting about anyonomous comments. i have never gotten anything like that at all.

is it spam you think or is it a real person?

kim said...

ok i see..hmm well can't you delete that comment? or copy that post, delete post w/rude comment then repost without it?

Mama Kalila said...

I wondered that myself.. usually it is spam (the ones I get that is). But this one doesn't sound like it.. plus I've seen ugly comments left by real people under anonymous on other peoples blogs so I know it is done..

Mama Kalila said...

I could delete it.. and I very well may... but not until after my husband sees it.

Carrie said...

Spectacular. Infuriating, as well. So sorry. :(

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks. Is ok, I'll get over it.. I'm sure pg hormones aren't helping any right now either...

Cam said...

I get those now and then too and some of them are just soooooo mean! You just have to wonder what's wrong with people who go around looking for blogs to write mean comments on! They must have way too much free time one their hands! And I'm sorry you're going through the whole sewing machine thing right now too! What a frustrating day! Prayers that tomorrow is better!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks :-) I'm sorry you've gotten them too btw. Not cool...