Pages

08 January, 2010

Mostly Pictures

Well I had every intention of having the tree down on the 6th as usual... but couldn't get it unplugged. Baba unplugged it that night/early next morning lol but we were so tired I decided to get to it the next day.... Kalila saw me doing it & completely flipped out. Lots of screaming about her Christmas tree, and no's, and then finally it turned to where'd my tree go's and I need my tree's... So sad... I had to get pics of that pouting face.





And to cheer her up.. I sicked her on poor Mumble lol. It worked lol






This is today... I haven't taken any of these in awhile and figured it was past time... Sorry its not very good, I'll try to get a better one later lol. This is 25.4 weeks btw...


 

1 comments:

Keith said...

that first picture is fantastic! Grayson cuts his eyes like that as well. What is it about kids that makes them cute even when they're not happy?