Pages

04 December, 2009

Sweet Voice

Remember that VSMILE Kalila got for her bday? I don't remember if I mentioned it or not, but she did get one.. along with a couple more games for it. I felt really bad because I knew she wanted to play on it, but it sat in the box for months... I didn't want it in our room, the living room has too many systems & she has no tv. Of course I don't want a tv in her room... but I got to the point that I decided to pull my old one in there just for the game. LOL bad idea... Wore myself out getting it in here and then it didn't work because I got it in the 8th grade or so and it doesn't have the right connections on it. Oops.

Well, yesterday I decided I would see if I could get it on our tv... at least until we can work out something better. There was room... I got it up and working & Kalila had a blast. I even got these video's. Excuse the comp (one Baba is building for Kalila) and stuff in the background. Like I said the other day, I still have a little to do in there.









Unfortunately it stopped working later that evening. I was not happy esp since she was screaming for it. I managed to get it working again later by recharging the batteries so assumed it was that... but today after switching to the Pooh game (the same one I'd tried to put in the night before) it did the same thing and stopped turning on. I have no idea if its the game itself (the other two do work) or if therés something wrong with the power on the thing or if it just drains the batteries faster than I expected. Recharging today to see if that's it.

4 comments:

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

She looks like such a big girl playing on there!

Mama Kalila said...

I know....

babyyahyah said...

i had one for Mary, years ago....no interest in it for ages... then came the boys... they had no interest in it either. Then when we moved East we got rid of so many things/toys that they were bored one day and I just put them on a regular computer and do online games. That was one year ago with no prior anything interent/electronic experience... now 1 year later they are experts on the computer. They have a strong desire now towards anything computer/internet etc. so I bet they would love the vsmile now...but too bad I threw it away when we moved here.

Mama Kalila said...

Awww...

Jas is a gamer... and I like playing too (just don't as much). So Kalila's around it alot. Lately she's been begging to play games, so its a good thing we had this. She doesn't quite get how to do hardly anything on there yet lol (is still a ways above her age range) but she's having fun & surprised me with a few things.

Like I hinted at in the post... she will have a comp at some point soon too. Is just a good idea for them to learn early now.