Pages

24 December, 2009

Decisions - Bag Edition - Part 2

I realized I hadn't mentioned this earlier when I was doing the bottle post... 

I have officially found the diaper bag that I want. Its even bigger than that one that I linked, cuter too... and despite the original price being ridiculous (in my opinion anyway) its on sale for about what you'd spend at Wal-Mart or Target for one! 

It is online, but... The store is in Houston. Not too far away... And since I've been craving African food again, I've been hinting at a trip over there (since they have 6098367 African restraunts there and we have none).... Hgmm hmmm.. Baba? 

No we're not planning to get the bag just yet anyway, but maybe I can convince him by the time we do plan on it lol. 

3 comments:

Danielle Abdelhamid said...

you know im a nut. lol when i was pregnant with cora i took ahmeds credit card and ordered a pink and white kenneth cole medium sized diaper bag that came with 3 onsies for $100 on Ebay lmao... now just the thought of spending 100 bucks on anything is ridiculous lmaooo

Mama Kalila said...

LOL.. The one I want is originally around 100. I would not consider it at this point if it still was... Last time... I didn't buy my bag until after Kalila was born, but there are other things we got that I look back and either think why did we get it or why did we spend so much.

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?