Pages

09 November, 2009

MPM 9 Nov - 15 Nov


Blech... That's how I feel about doing this right now lol. But I'm excited about part of the menu & have to share, so here I am... We really need it done anyway. Yes I know I'm being bad and resorting to cereal for breakfast way more often than needed... or at least more than I like to... but its cheerios and some other healthy one lol... and I'm having trouble managing breakfast still lol.


Monday

Breakfast - Fruit & Cereal
Lunch - Scrambled Eggs & Croissants
Dinner - Leftovers & Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Tuesday

Breakfast - Fruit & Cereal
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Leftovers & Cabbage Rolls

Wednesday (Happy Bday Baba!)

Breakfast - French Toast

Lunch - Baba's choice
Dinner - Goat Casserole & Baba's Salad

Thursday

Breakfast - Breakfast tacos?
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Leftovers

Friday

Breakfast - Cereal
*Baba's Lunch - Tuna Helper
Lunch - Tuna Melts
Dinner - Spaghetti

Saturday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Grilled Cheese
Dinner - Leftovers

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - ???
Dinner - Beans & rice
Snacks -
Peanut Butter
Chips
Walnuts
Pistachios
Cheese
Apples

0 comments: