Pages

23 November, 2009

A Little More Info

First off I managed to get the SS issue straightened out for now... Still need to send in a copy, but at least I'm able to get going lol. Good news right?

I've also gotten a good start on my training.. more to do, but too much to do this morning before I can get back to it.

And best of all, my website is up & running. I have links both on here and facebook btw... but for anyone who wants to know, its
www.youravon.com/kmery. I really like that there's the option to sell online now... mostly because I'm on the computer so much lol, but really it makes things a lot easier. Or at least I think so. I've still got all the fun catalogs and samples and stuff, but still... I know I'm going to enjoy the online part more.

Either way I am really excited about this.. .which I probably have said before lol. Its kinda nice to have a job again, and I'm really glad I finally found something I can do from home. What's funny is I've thought about Avon several times in my search, didn't dismiss it for any real reason... just kept getting distracted by other options or life in general. This time everything just fell into place, so I guess it was just time or something.

Well, Like I said (I think) I've got a lot to do today... and Kalila's being a real cutie right now... So I need to go!

2 comments:

fumblingtowardgrace said...

Good luck with your AVON business! I have been selling Mary Kay for almost a year, and it's a lot of fun! :)

Thanks for your comments on my blog on the chapel veil. I really like reading your blog, especially all the "crunchy" stuff. :)

God Bless!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I like Mary Kay too, but have experience w/ Avon...

And I enjoyed that post btw. I haven't really written much on headcovering in general on mine, I'm not really sure why, just haven't. Kinda shy away from religion on it despite that being one of my favourite topics (and a very important one to me). I will prob have another crunchy type post coming up btw :-D