Pages

20 November, 2009

Catching Up - Round Two


Another award from Angela at Pagan Mom. Don't I feel special? :-D
Rules
Put up the logo on your blog
Post at least 10 blogs who show great attitude and/or gratitude
Link them in your post
Let them know they got it on their blog (this may take me awhile to do lol)
Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.
Sigh.. so here we go lol. Once again trying to pick people I haven't before... and I have added a lot of new blogs to my list lately that I love (not that I love any of the ones I've been reading forever any less lol), unfortunately that made this just as hard as it helped because I very easily could have picked some of the older ones and some of the new ones aren't the type of blog to do this. Oh well...

1 comments:

HappilyDomestic said...

Thank you so much! I am so pleased you enjoy my blog. :-)