Pages

19 November, 2009

Catching Up - Round One

Ok, so I've gotten horribly behind... Sorry!

Angela at Pagan Mom gave me a Blog Award...

The Honest Scrap


Rules:

Present this to 7 other blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design or those who have encouraged me.

Tell those people they've won the award and the guidlines.

Share 10 honest things about myself.

So here we go...
1. I dreaded filling this one out just because its hard to think of 10 things about myself that really seem like something important to share or anyone doesn't already know.

2. I'm extrememly annoyed by firefox not working, I had to type out a bunch of things for this that I could have copy/pasted... I guess that's my fault for getting behind lol.

3. I'm really bad at procrastinating, even normally lol

4. I have always hated taking pictures of myself, and now that I wish I was in more I still have problems taking them. I actually started taking one a week during this pregnancy and failed miserably after 11 weeks lol.

5. I'm trying to get back to writing more (like serious no bloggy stuff, as much as I like doing this too).

6. My brain has been non existant lately... too the point of somehow I missed my cell phone being on the bed and tossed it in the washer with the sheets. (note: don't try to call me on it...)

7. I've started counting down the days until Tuesday... So excited :-)

8. I've recently realized that I'm addicted to soda's... I didn't used to be and don't like this one bit. Thankfully its not like I'm drinking a ton of them either, but the days I go w/out one its all I can think about... esp when someone is drumming on the desk w/ our toothbrushes and giving me a headache.

9. I'm finally about to start making our laundry detergent... and I'm actually excited about it. Is that sad?

10. Do I really have to do one more of these? I'm tired... No that's prob one all on its own... I am so tired lately...

7 people... This is gonna be hard to choose, gonna try to pick a few people I haven't before lol.










As you can prob guess, I have a few more posts like this coming up over the next little bit... this is not the only blog award or meme I was tagged in recently.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

aww thanks! ;)

babyyahyah said...

thanks for thinking of me. I will have to do one of these when i think of some things to say about myself. yours made me laugh.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Awwwww... thank you! I will have to repost this soon. ...and go check out that giveaway too!

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Thanks! I need to stop my own procrastinating and get this done :-)