Pages

18 November, 2009

Baba's Girl

I have a few big posts floating around in my head (if they don't disappear) but for now just sticking with a couple of pictures I got today...
Kalila decided that she was going to wear one of Baba's shirts this morning... So of course we had to get a pic! She looked so cute in it... was constantly tripping over the bottom and losing her hands in the arms, but still. Adorable.


After lunch (just before her normal naptime) she grabbed a bag of chips off the table and decided to go down to her hiding place (beneath the table) to eat them... I wasn't gonna stop her from having some, but wasn't surprised at her pulling that either since I'm constantly finding her down there with food now. Anyways, apparently she was tired because she curled up and took a nap down there!

2 comments:

babyyahyah said...

thats funny her falling asleep with the chips

Mama Kalila said...

Yeah... I loved it