Pages

12 October, 2009

What Happened To Menu Monday's?

That's prob easy to figure out lol... The pg happened. I haven't been able to keep up with a menu because for the longest time thinking about food made me sick. Groc shopping was hell... At some point I intend to write a first trimester post, but its not happening right now (so consider yourself lucky if you're reading this lol). Anyways, I do plan to get back to them... as soon as I can. Hopefully next week...

On the subject of food though... Jas made steak last night (gotta love sales!!!) and of course that was leftovers today... and I got the cutest pic/video of Kalila. Just had to share!


4 comments:

babyyahyah said...

i can not cook right now either. The thought of uncooked food cooking and the odors--yuck! and i can't grocery shop either.

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I feel you. Amen, I feel ya!

Deborah said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment :D I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope things improve soon on the food front. Good luck with Kalila self-weaning!

Mama Kalila said...

Babyyahyah - I'm sorry!

Marni - is yours getting better at least. I know you're farther along than we are lol.

Deborah - Thanks!