Pages

26 October, 2009

MPM 26 Oct - 1 Nov


Yes it's back... I'm trying anyway lol.

Monday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Leftovers from Luncheon :-D
Dinner - Tuna Helper

Tuesday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs
Lunch -
CP Chicken Adobo w/ Rice
Dinner - Leftovers
Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch -
Leftovers
Dinner - Baba's Dinner.. prob steak & salad lol

Thursday
Breakfast - French Toast
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Spaghetti

Friday
Breakfast - Fruit & Cereal
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Mom visiting - to be decided later.

Saturday
Breakfast - Eggs & Turkey Bacon
Lunch - Mom visiting - to be decided later
Dinner - Leftovers?

Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Alex's with Tia Sallie & Uncle Bud


Weeks Desert - Chocolate Pudding


Snacks -
Cheddar Cheese
Peanut or Sun Butter
Pistachio's

2 comments:

Steph said...

How did you like the adobo? My kids and I love it. :)

Mama Kalila said...

I have a recipe for it I make on the stove that's great... Is a fav here too. I really want to try this one, but... A transformer blew the night before & I couldn't get it on in time... Throw in going to the school w/ Jas & my menu didn't work so well lol. Is a start though right?