Pages

20 September, 2009

A Mind of Her Own...

Well.... The other day I noticed Kalila was coming down with something. I tried to head it off, but yup... Runny nose, sneezing & cough... Cranky, not much energy.... But no fever thankfully. She wouldn't eat much solids, but she nursed pretty normally until last night where she about drove me crazy because she wouldn't stop lol. Not complaining because I know she needed it & it helped... but still. Today she seems a ton better....

Me on the other hand. I started noticing yesterday that I was gonna come down with it too... It hit me hard last night when I laid down.... all the sudden I couldn't breath (nose) and the sinus pressure was/is horrible.

But I have the cutest story to share because of it...

Like I said, Kalila came to our room last night. And between her loud breathing while nursing & my blowing my nose... Neither Baba or I could sleep... and he needed to be up early today. We could/did miss Mass, but he couldn't. So finally he got up and went to "lie down" on Kalila's recliner in her room.

After awhile Kalila decided she wanted to go back to bed. So I got her up and walked her back, watched her crawl in bed & said good night again. Is when I saw where Baba had gone lol...

So I headed to the restroom after and was thinking that maybe this was good... He's in her room so if she has any problems, someone is right there! But as I was going into our room I hear "Baba!" and then some chattering first from her and then him.... Then the door opens and I hear him walk out & come back to bed with this halarious look on his face.

She kicked him out of her room! Apparently she told him to turn off the night light & leave her room... Was something along the lines of something something something light off something something room byebye. I don't know exactly, but as soon as he turned off the light she crawled back in bed & slept most the night in there afterwards lol.

3 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

That is too cute!

babyyahyah said...

sofia is sick too all of a sudden. hope she gets better.

Steph said...

HAHA! Love it! Kairi won't allow any one in her room when she's sleeping either. LOL