Pages

05 September, 2009

Apologies...

I know I've been bad about writing a real update. I've felt miserable lately and its been a chore to get anything done, even writing on here. I feel even worse about it because I know Kalila's noticed it...

Some things are cute, like her telling me to lay down yesterday & rubbing my head... but others like the night before just make me feel horrid. Baba was home and since I felt bad I asked him to do bedtime w/ her (usually happens on his days off anyway just so he can have that time w/ her too), but instead of staying out here until then I went and laid down in our room about 15 min before. Well time for bed came & he let her in our room while he got a diaper ready & when he did she told him that I was sad and crying. I wasn't.. and we told her that... but it made me want to cry that she thought it.

Anyways.. beyond that I have some really good news that I haven't shared yet.

Baba got "converted" at work. Confuses everyone we tell, but it means he's not a temp anymore and a lot of other good things for us... including insurance. Thankfully that hadn't been an issue for us really, but we do have appointments coming up & are very grateful to have it back. We were really looking forward to this happening, and knew it would... but is still a huge relief now that it has.

Beyond that... Labor Day weekend is here. I really am looking forward to visiting family tomorrow, but at the same time I wish this weekend would pass already. My side is all getting together in Balmorhea (there now) and for the 4th year in a row (and 4th in my life) I'm not there. Plus there's the whole Telethon thing this weekend... I know I'll get to see the local one, but I miss watching the one from back home (or better yet going) & seeing my friends. Bleh...

Anyways, looks like I've got a diaper to change, so that ends that lol.

5 comments:

Christy said...

I am sorry your not feeling well:( At least you have a little nurse to help you feel better:)

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks :-) And she really has been a sweetie for the most part lol.

Stacy aka Fahiima said...

Yuck, I really hope the morning sickness subsides soon. I never had it with Layla, but I know that it can creep up in subsequent pregnancies.
Nice having insurance isn't it. I think our deployment ins. ends soon, so we have to look into other options in the next couple mos. I don't even want to think about it.

Angela said...

(((hugs))) feel better soon!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Been there. lol.