Pages

07 August, 2009

Short Rant & Some Pics

What a wonderful start I've gotten too. I have not gotten the closet done, so hopefully I will get that post up tomorrow. This week has been crazy though. I thought I would get caught up today, but what happened? Kalila ran around wetting the floor w/ various substances and throwing food around. What about naptime? She napped on me... Bedtime? I can't get her dressed... Once again she's asleep on me. I'm about to try again since she's now nice and passed out.

But I found the camera I needed to get those last wedding pics up, so here ya go!



Such a little cutie walking down the aisle lol. I think she did pretty good...

video

3 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

I love the first picture of Kalila

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks.. Me too. I wish the video was a little clearer... or that I hadn't lost the main video. Oh well.

Susie of Arabia said...

That first photo of Kalila is amazing. She's getting to be quite grown up! And already attending a wedding at the beach!!!