Pages

10 August, 2009

MPM 10 Aug - 16 Aug


Once again we started the week strong & got lost along the way... I will say that the Chicken w/ Bulgar was good... Baba did not try it but the rest of us like it lol. Now the roast... EVERYONE loved the roast.

If you're wondering about the cake. It was/is good... but not doable for the birthday cake. Too bumpy.


Now going to make a detour here and mention this since its somewhat food related. Remember me mentioning that Fanta Passion that I've been missing for years... Craved it like crazy while I was pg & right after Kalila was born? No I didn't find it... But I found a drink that tastes just like it!


I'm not even kidding when I say I told Baba that I would gladly give up Dr. Peppers if we could keep these around.

But on to this weeks menu... As you can see I left some of the things we didn't have last week... because a) I have the ingredients and b) I really want to have them lol. Hopefully I'll do better this week!

Monday
Breakfast - Fruit & Cereal
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Leftovers

Tuesday
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Spagetti w/ Meatballs

Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Leftovers

Dinner - Chicken Kafta and Salad

Thursday
Breakfast - Mandazi
Lunch - Tanzanian Stew (Goat) & Ugali
Dinner - Leftovers

Friday
Breakfast - Fruit & Cereal
Lunch - Lentil & Rice Pilaf (CB - TLC pg 83)
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday
Breakfast - Chips Mayai
Lunch - Grilled Alaskan Salmon Burgers
Dinner - Leftovers or Turkey Sandwiches

Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner -
40 Clove Garlic Chicken w/ Rice & veggie tba

Weeks Desert - Banana Strawberry Yogurt Cake (minus the coconut and odd frostings)


Snacks -
Cheddar Cheese
Strawberries
Oranges
Plums
Raisins
Peanut or Sun Butter

2 comments:

Rachel @ springpad said...

Mmmm, grilled salmon burgers sound delicious! I'm going to have to table that idea for next week. You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! That looks interesting, but this is the easiest way I've found for us to do it. At least for now...