Pages

26 July, 2009

Steaming (like) Mad

That steam cleaner I mentioned...

Didn't get any before pics lol.. but here's the living room afterwards. I was so proud...

What I wasn't proud of...

Can you believe I did a huge vacuum job minutes before I pulled that up? Crazy!

I tried to get before/after pics of the kitchen... but they didn't turn out so well. Here's the best of the lot though.

The hallway...

Kalila's room... I just got this done the other day & I already need to go over it again thanks to her having an accident.

Speaking of going over stuff again, I need to hit the living room again too... Kalila's pulled all sorts of toys everywhere.. it needs to be vacuumed (I haven't yet today) and then a good steam as well... Esp since we did so much work in here last week after I finished.

So yeah, you can see a lot of what's been going on here lately lol. Fun Fun!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! I hire people to clean my carpets once per year, but it always looks horrible in between cleanings. I should look into one of those!

Mama Kalila said...

:-) They definately work... Is funny how many people have gotten them lately lol.