Pages

23 July, 2009

Round One - Wedding / Vacation

I had this big huge post planned about Tia Sallie/Uncle Bud's wedding and our trip back when it happened. I'm not sure I can still pull it off (how long has it been now? lol) but the pictures should help. I took a ton of them...

I started taking them early lol. We hadn't even left town yet before I took the first
few...


Our first break.. was just a short one...


Others randomly taken along the way...


We stopped again for a bigger break... I'm not even sure where honestly, but it was really hot and we needed a break. Was at least half way there though. And have to say that my favourite pic of Kalila is right here.. The third one. Just adorable!


Back on the road...


And finally we made it in. I got a little picture happy at this point (who me?)...


Kalila wreaking havoc at the motel office lol...


And again in the motel room...


Now keeping in mind that these were all taken w/ my new phone... I started playing with it at one point and got these...


Since we got in early we decided to walk around a bit. I was really excited about a health store we found (lol) where luckily we found some good sunscreen on sale for Kalila. She had some, but it was going goey from the heat... I wish we remembered the name of the other store we went in for beach towels, something we didn't have and were on sale. Figured we'd need them the next day & we were right lol.

The Wedding Rehearsal came soon after that & we had to rush to meet up w/ everyone... As you can see... Kalila fell in love.

video video



Before we left we went down to the water for a few minutes...

video video
And then headed back to the motel for the night... Baba had a last min bachelor party type thing that night too, but obviously no pics available lol.

This is where I'm stopping for now lol. Combination of I don't want to post this big huge long post that noone can get through lol and some of the actual wedding pics are on another camera that I need to pull stuff off of. Besides, I'm still debating if I have the courage to post the pics of me at the beach lol.


2 comments:

babyyahyah said...

i like the ones of the beach. cute

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I like those too... So many good pics that trip. I can't wait to post the rest!