Pages

25 July, 2009

My Little Chocoholic

You know that feeling you get when you realize your child has been too quiet? That sinking feeling?

That happened to me today... and was quickly followed by sheer terror when I couldn't find her. Her bedroom - empty. Living room - nope not in here. Kitchen? No... And then I see my bedroom door... Closed.

I ran into my room and see Kalila sitting up on my bed w/ a big piece of dark chocolate.

Have I mentioned that this is the same little girl who picked at her lunch today?

I tried to get her off the bed, she told me no and threw herself down on her tummy and just laid there.. Kicking her legs, not in a tantrum, but in a I'm proud of myself kind of way... and continued eating her my chocolate.

After we got her down, I had to have Baba hold her down so I could get these...

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

That's hilarious. I could really go for some chocolate right now... hmmmm. ;-)

Mama Kalila said...

:-D Yeah, I had a hard time not laughing really...