Pages

27 July, 2009

MPM 27 July - 2 August


That's right.. MPM is back!!! I am not getting rid of the calendar at the end.. I like that I can see it on my phone & I can plan ahead of my week if I need/want too. But I can't really link the recipes and sites I'm using as easily so I'm glad I can do this again... Besides I miss my MPM posts and seeing the others!

Monday
Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Leftovers
Tuesday
Breakfast - Scrambled Egg & Avocado Taco's
Lunch - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken with rice and green beans.
Dinner - Leftovers

Wednesday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Leftovers or Turkey Sandwiches
Dinner - Tanzanian Meat Stew (Goat)

Thursday
Breakfast - Baba's Omelets
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Meatloaf w/ Mashed Potatoes and Corn

Friday
Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Salmon Croquettes w/ Macaroni & Cheese and Salad

Saturday
Breakfast - Whole Wheat Pancakes w/ Fruit Topping
Lunch - Leftovers or Turkey Sandwiches
Dinner
- Roast & Gravy w/ Wheat Bread and ???
Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Chicken w/ Bulgur (new/untried recipe)


Weeks Desert -
Choc Chip & Pecan Cookies

Snacks -
String Cheese
Cheddar Cheese
Apples
Oranges
Plums
Raisins
Peanut or Sun Butter



5 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

its back and on time ;-) its a miracle ;-)

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - No kidding right?

Mama Kalila said...

Oops, forgot my calendar disappeared when I changed the background lol. Do I want to put it back or no???

Becca said...

Do you make one dessert to last the whole week? I don't know if that would work here lol

Mama Kalila said...

Yes... and No.

We eat a lot of fruit here. At the moment we have 6 different kinds (that I can think of off the top of my head) in the house.

But deserts like cookies, cake and stuff... Actually doesn't happen at all. I am just starting to get to the point where we're planning to make them once a week (most likely will last simply because we wont eat it every day, but if it doesn't it doesn't). A big part of that is because I am about to start testing cake recipes for Kalila's bday in 2 months.