Pages

25 July, 2009

Big Girl Bed

That's right... Kalila got her bed! How long ago now? LOL

No, here are the pics after we got it up... Obviously I hadn't gotten the sheet or blanket on yet, but I was washing them lol.


And of her seeing it for the first time.

And because these two are just too cute...

Mumble making herself at home


And Kalila's first nap on it...

Just so you can see it made up and all... Here's a good pic of it.. That's not her real pillow though, just a toy one she plays with sometime. This was taken before we started letting her use one...

3 comments:

babyyahyah said...

cute. nice blog background too

Christy said...

My three year old is still in her crib. I like confining them to jail:)

Does she like it?

Mama Kalila said...

Babyyahyah - Thanks! I hadn't intended to change it again but all the sudden the colour of the links started bothering me and I couldn't change it alone. I really like this one though.

Christy - LOL.. She loves it though... Was sleeping horribly in her crib. When we started looking into these and she pointed to pics and said night night we knew we were on the right track... and then she climbed out of the crib! So we really had too. I cried the whole time I put it together though lol.