Pages

06 June, 2009

Not Soon Enough

Some of you know... We decided on a bed finally. This one here:



But we needed to wait to order it.

This last week I caught her trying to climb out agian... Thankfully she hadn't since that first time. But I knew we needed to move up the purchase... and we got it ordered the other day.

Why am I mentioning it now?

Well... A few min ago I heard some fussing from her room. Figured I'd give it a few minutes and see if she went back to sleep... But then it sounded suspiciously closer... I opened the door to a little girl standing there asking for milk!

I really hope her bed gets here soon!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe she climbs out of her bed. Neither of my kids have figured this one out yet.

The bed is really cute:)

Mama Kalila said...

I wish she hadn't either lol. I've been able to stop her when she's trying in front of me by asking if she wants a spanking... pretty much an empty threat but she's taking it serious lol. But it worries me still.

Steph said...

So glad neither of my kids have done that! I know I'm lucky -- that would give me a heart attack!

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - It about gives me one...