Pages

08 June, 2009

MPM - 8 June - 14 June


Running a little late today... But I had the menu planned out early so that helped a bunch!

Monday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Taco's
Dinner - Baba's Chicken & Rice Casserole
*2 Loaves of Wheat Bread need to be baked

Tuesday

Breakfast - Yogurt
Lunch - Tuna Loaf - see last weeks menu for link. This one got bumped from there.
Dinner - Leftovers

Wednesday

Breakfast - Boiled Eggs & Fruit
Lunch - 40 Clove Garlic Chicken
Dinner - Leftovers

Thursday

Breakfast - Breakfast Sandwhiches
Lunch - Sandwiches

Dinner - Kibbe Naye

Friday

Tia Sallie & Uncle Bud's Wedding Day...

Saturday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Sandwiches

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - FOLKLIFE :-D
Dinner - FOLKLIFE :-D

Snacks

Sunbutter sandwich
Oranges
Deviled Eggs
Avocados
Peanut Butter
Crackers
String Cheese
Yogurt
Apples

11 comments:

Steph said...

Looks Yummy! I really wanted to try the tuna loaf, but since Kairi is apparently allergic, I guess I won't be doing that one.

Mama Kalila said...

Completely understood.. and sorry! That really stinks since tuna is such a cheap healthy food. Is she allergic to any other seafood that yall know of?

Steph said...

No, she's not reacted to anything else. But suddenly she's bleeding from the tuna. I just don't get it.... And she's had tuna before, just not often.

Mama Kalila said...

Was there anything different you did while making the tuna these last times? I mean you can get an allergy later on (or it show up after a while)is pretty common but still...

Steph said...

Oh, and we're having swordfish for lunch today, because I want to see how she reacts to that....

Steph said...

No, I don't think so. I always make it w/ light mayo and pickles. First time it was on the same bread we always eat. Second time it was the same pasta we always eat. Neither time was there anything different about it.

Mama Kalila said...

Strange.. I wonder how the swordfish will do. I don't think I've ever had that lol.

Steph said...

I love swordfish. And fortunately, it's one of the cheaper fish out here, so we can have it more frequently. I don't know if she's allergic if she'll even have a reaction. She barely touched her food at lunch.

Mama Kalila said...

How is it on the mercury list? I haven't looked it up since its not really an option here.. but I love seafood and always nice to know.

Steph said...

You know, I hadn't even thought of that.... I feel like an extremely crappy mom now.

Just checked it, and am now thrilled that the kids didn't eat it. Soooo ... don't serve swordfish. Again, such a crappy mom.

Mama Kalila said...

You're not a crappy mom.

It is so easy to miss things like that. I can never remember which are safe or not... and it doesn't help that when we were growing up no one talked about it (at least that I know of) fish was fish and all of it was safe.

Besides, we all have moments... Remember the Kalila playing with lead incident? It took me months before I actually tested the thing despite being uneasy about letting her play with it... I'm just glad nothing came of that.