Pages

22 June, 2009

Menu Planning Gone Bad.. and Stuff

I'm not doing a real MPM this week. Sorry, but not only can't I link recipes to my menu, but I cant put up the MPM logo and link it to Org Junkies site... and I can't get mine on Mr. Linkie on her site. So sad... But I do need a menu! So very basic menu here at the bottom.

First random news from here.

The computer situation... Is coming along I suppose. Baba has the desktop... set up in our room. Our plan all along was to get that up and going... and then put my stuff all on that. He needs the laptop for school... and I need my info (specifically ms money, menu planning stuff and ovusoft) here at home and easy to get at. Having copies on the laptop is nice for when traveling (and we'll prob keep it that way) but we don't do that very often... Anyways, that was the plan. Laptop died... and put a rush on the desktop. So its up... but not running. Obviously. Baba did start working on it last night though... and Uncle Bud is back from his honeymoon (in Scotland - LUCKY) and going to help with it too. The other has to be fixed too, but unlike the desktop we don't know exactly what the prob is or how easy it will be to fix. Not cool... but we're dealing with it. Sometimes better than others lol.. but still. Very thankful for both this (wii) and the phones though... We may not be able to do everything, but enough (mostly... I've got to figure out how to pay the cps bill on here fast!) to get by.

I tried a new recipe for Fathers Day... a cake made with wheat flour... That turned out great! Well, the little bits I got from cutting it down were... (it'd bubbled up too high and needed a trim lol) We haven't managed to cut into the cake yet lol. Planning to tonight. I got that done Satuday while Kalila was with Gido... and then made a card later that night. She handed it to Baba when he walked in the door.. Was so cute!

Ok... Menus...

Monday
B - Scrambled Eggs, Biscuits & Turkey Bacon.
L - Leftovers
D - Isra's Lentil Recipe & Rice

Tuesday
B - Yogurt
L - Leftovers
D - Sandwiches

Wednesday
B - Fruit & Cereal
L - Roasted Chicken & Pasta
D - Leftovers or Sandwiches

Thursday
B - Scrambled Eggs on Toast
L - Crockpot Tilapia - can't link but is on 365 blog!
D - Leftovers

Friday
B - Cereal
L - Beans & Rice
D - Pizza

Saturday
B - Wheat Pancakes
L - Salmon Croquettes & Corn
D - Leftovers

Sunday
B - Cereal
L - Family
D - Baba cooking tba

2 comments:

WonderousWomanRetreat said...

Dear Kalila,

Consider joining us for our Wonderous Woman Retreat if:

* You are overwhelmed and exhausted with day-to-day pressures in all the roles you play
* You wish you could find harmony among the demands of your career, family, relationships, and financial freedom
* You have dreams but have put them on the back burner because there is no time or money to invest in them
* You want to know your purpose and live life abundantly
* You would love to experience some quiet time just for you
* You love to be pampered and treated like royalty

If any or this resonates with you, join us at the beautiful Fairmont Scottsdale Spa Resort on August 13-15
for our Wonderous Woman retreat.

It's easy to take care of everyone else in our lives,
but we tend to forget about ourselves.

Mama Kalila said...

:-j If Kalila's already that stressed at this age... I don't think a retreat is the answer... Besides she's definately not traveling that far away from mommy.

I'm assuming that was supposed to be aimed at me though lol. And while that all sounds great, I'm not traveling that far either. Thanks for the invite though.