Pages

03 June, 2009

Family Time

I've had this page up for hours while I've done random other things. Not sure why I haven't just done it already.

Anyways, Granny and Nana came to visit today. For those of you who don't know, Granny is my mom and Nana hers. We had a really nice visit... and one of my cousins who lives here in town (but I rarely see) came by at one point too.

I'm really glad they came... Its been too long. I feel bad about how
little we get to see my side of the family. But that could end up on a long post that I don't want to start right now lol.

I do, however, want to share some pics and a video from today!




4 comments:

Steph said...

I've meant to comment here so many times....

It looks like you had a good time w/ your mom! I'm so happy that you got to spend time with her and your grandmother!

Mama Kalila said...

LOL Understood... I can't tell you how many times I'll pull up a blog and leave it up waiting to comment so I don't forget.

We did have a good time... I wish I'd have gotten some more pics. By the time I got around to it Kalila was all grumpy from her nap lol

Lelo and Stitch said...

So I totally have been trying to find your blog. For some reason I always forget that I can go to mine and it is linked here. I don't have my computer right now so while I got the message from your other blog in my e-mail I can't respond either because that one is not linked on my site. Love you

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - I'm sorry! Do you want me to email you the addresses?