Pages

04 May, 2009

Two Years

Yup... Its been two years since this...


I can hardly believe it. In some ways it seems like yesterday still, and in others like it was forever ago.

We didn't do anything huge today... but it was nice.

We went out for groceries... and ended up eating pizza at HEB (meant to get frozen to sub for our sandwiches because Kalila was begging for pizza all morning). I wish Baba had already sent the pics to me... We got some really cute ones. She was bouncing all over the place... covered in green stuff (it was an artichoke, mushroom, olive and feta cheese pizza... so no red sauce) and happy as can be. Adorable.

After we got home we went swimming again. I got a couple more video's to share...



As you can see, Kalila's doing pretty good w/ the kicking and "swimming". It was a lot of fun. I wish I'd caught the video w/ me a little earlier. Kalila was barking like a dog... I guess she took the dog paddleing thing literally lol.

I had a third video, but caught Baba making a comment he didn't want posted lol. Sad too because Kalila was being cute in it... trying to buckle her life jacket. I did get this picture though.


Well, need to get off... We're making a nice dinner tonight and I need to wash a bowl. Fun fun.


8 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you had a good day!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic.

Christy said...

Happy anniversary!

babyyahyah said...

happy anniversary

Colleen/FoodieTots said...

Happy anniversary! Looks like you have quite the swimmer there. :) We just did swim lessons to get my son ready for pool season - now if only it would quit raining here, he's dying to get in the pool.

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks everyone!

singamaraja said...

Singamaraja reading your blog

Lelo and Stitch said...

Happy Anniversary glad you are doing ok. We got to go swimming today :-) I am already sun burned :-D