Pages

18 May, 2009

MPM - 18 May - 24 May


Eh... Not enough energy to put much into this today...

Monday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Roast w/ Carrots & Potatoes and Roasted Corn
*2 Loaves of Wheat Bread need to be baked

Tuesday

Breakfast - Yogurt
Lunch - Chicken & Dumplings and Peas
Dinner - Dora Spaghetti O's (Kalila insisted on buying them lol)

Wednesday

Breakfast - Boiled Eggs & Fruit
Lunch - Meatloaf & Green Beans
Dinner - Leftovers

Thursday

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg & Avocado Burrito's
Lunch - Khligh & Potatoes (CB - Africa Cookbook)

Dinner - Tuna Melt's and Mixed Veggies

Friday

Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Tanzanian Meat Stew
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday

Breakfast - Fried Eggs
Lunch - Baked Ziti (Wheat)
Dinner - Leftovers

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Leftovers

Snacks

Sunbutter sandwich
Oranges
Deviled Eggs
Avocados
Peanut Butter
Crackers
String Cheese
Yogurt
Apples

2 comments:

Steph said...

I love that you post your menu. It always reminds me to make one of my own. :) Thank you!

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - no prob! I like the MPM thing in general... when I have time I can click through others and get ideas... even get recipes and stuff. Is another resource to add to my cookbooks, websites and stuff. And it keeps me focused too... means I have to get it done lol. If I don't, everyone knows it! :-D