Pages

11 May, 2009

MPM - 11 May - 17 May


If you can't tell I went off of the menu quite a bit last week... mostly because I was being lazy and didn't feel like doing anything big. Plus we weren't able to get the garlic I needed for another... I threw things together (that really worked) instead. So I'm repeating the ones I really wanted to make. Determined.

Monday

Breakfast - Baba's Eggs
Lunch - Stove-top Rice Casserole w/ Green Beans & Corn
Dinner - Steak and Potatoes
*2 Loaves of Wheat Bread need to be baked

Tuesday

Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Hamburger Helper
Dinner - Mac & Cheese w/ Spinach

Wednesday

Breakfast - Boiled Eggs & Fruit
Lunch - Meatloaf & Green Beans
Dinner - Leftovers

Thursday

Breakfast - Scrambled Egg & Avocado Burrito's
Lunch -
20 to 40 Clove Chicken
Dinner - Leftovers & Stove-top Pasta Casserole

Friday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Tanzanian Meat Stew
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday

Breakfast - Fried Eggs
Lunch - Baked Ziti (Wheat)
Dinner - Leftovers

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Zanzibar Pizza

Snacks

Sunbutter sandwich
Oranges
Deviled Eggs
Avocados
Peanut Butter
Crackers
String Cheese
Yogurt
Apples

0 comments: