Pages

01 June, 2009

MPM - 1 June - 7 June


Sorry about last week. I got started and just never finished. I'm having similar probs with this week but going to try and push myself through it. I just hope we can stick to it...

Monday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Leftover Lebanese Food :-D
Dinner - Steak and Salad
*2 Loaves of Wheat Bread need to be baked

Tuesday

Breakfast - Yogurt
Lunch - Tanzanian Stew
Dinner - Leftovers

Wednesday

Breakfast - Boiled Eggs & Fruit
Lunch - Salmon Croquettes and Veggies (to be named later lol)
Dinner - Leftovers

Thursday

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs and Avocado
Lunch - Lentil Stew w/ Butternut Squash

Dinner - Leftovers

Friday

Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - Tuna Loaf & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday

Breakfast - Fried Eggs
Lunch - Baked Ziti (Wheat)
Dinner - Leftovers

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Leftovers

Snacks

Sunbutter sandwich
Oranges
Deviled Eggs
Avocados
Peanut Butter
Crackers
String Cheese
Yogurt
Apples

7 comments:

Steph said...

Making my menu right now. I'll post the whole next 2 weeks today. :)

And I'll be back to comment on your cutie as soon as I can ... I've seen them all. Just not much time to comment of late. I'm sure you know how that goes.

Mama Kalila said...

Completely understood!

I really like how you did yours! I never thought to look for a calendar on here.

Jo said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by! Those salmon croquettes sound yum - are you going to post the recipe? I like the idea of baked rather than fried!!! Jo

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I hadn't planned on it, but I will now...

Steph said...

I made the calendar through Google calendars (on the top right hand corner of your gmail acct there should be a link there, or under the "more" link up there).

newlyweds said...

Sounds like a fabulous menu plan. I am saving that lentil stew recipe for my next week menu plan.

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! I've got another yummy sounding lentil recipe coming next week too... We're going to be trying out quite a few of those in the next few months.