Pages

04 May, 2009

More Pics

I've been meaning to put up new pics for awhile... So I figure I'll do it now while I have a chance! I can't believe how behind I've gotten on these... Sorry!

So cute in that little red diaper!


She loves her bear


Playing w/ blocks again


What a face!


A swim diaper... I was using it for training pants before the real ones came in lol. And yes, its got a skirt attached lol.


Sweet


Wearing Baba's cap


Riding her toy


Colouring w/ Kimosimi


Here Mama!


I'll try not to get so behind again lol.




6 comments:

babyyahyah said...

those are cute. how old is she again?

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! 19 months now...

Lelo and Stitch said...

love the pics :-D

Stephanie said...

Absolutely adorable! :D

Christy said...

She looks so long and lanky in those pictures. Is she tall for her age?

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks everyone!

Christy - yup she is... Was 32 1/2 in at her 16 month check up... we'll find out how much she's grown since soon, but she's hitting around my hips now.