Pages

10 May, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Hope everyone had a great day! Ours... was a lot better than I expected.

One funny story from the day. Our St. Benedict's medal (visor clip nini) broke... Fell off and hit Baba in the stomach. At first it seemed bad (although slightly funny) because it means we need to get a new one... but... it kept us from getting in an accident. Him picking it up and stuff caused him to look away from stupidity (car going into ditch) and notice someone else swerving at us. Very thankful for that!

Sorry pics are not up yet... I have to get the camera out of the baby's room and she's sound asleep! Will post soon I promise!

Anyways, friends over and Baba's gonna need this back soon anyway. So I'm off for now!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad today was a good one for you!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks! Sorry I missed this earlier lol. Hope you had a Happy Mothers Day too!