Pages

03 May, 2009

First Swim of the Summer

Since it was such a nice day today... We decided to pick up Kalila's new swimsuit (I already had this one picked out) and take her swimming.

Here she is posing in her new suit before we went.


And now w/ Baba before going in.


Swimming w/ Baba


And of course, I had to get a video... She'd been saying kick kick along w/ Baba and I was hoping she would here. I think I caught it at the end!

Sorry no Mama pics lol. Not quite comfortable enough w/ that... big enough step just wearing a swim suit lol.

We had a lot of fun though. By the end Kalila was kicking pretty good and moving her arms too. Very cute!

6 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

how sweet :-D

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Adorable!

Mistika said...

So cute!

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks everyone!

Christy said...

I want to go swimming! It is still too cold here in Jersey.

Mama Kalila said...

Its been stinking hot here... but no complaints lol