Pages

18 May, 2009

The Day From Hell

Gonna try and keep this short...

But earlier we needed to run to Wal-Mart. Had meant to last night, but ran out of time... Kalila was in melt down mode and we needed to get home. Thought we do it early today, get it out of the way and enjoy our day.

So we get in... We got most of what we needed (forgot a few things, but moot point now... I really don't care). And started to check out.

Here's the first problem. One of the ladies that worked there started tailing us, acting like we were going to steal from them. Hovered over us at the self checkout and was really obvious. Annoying yes but we ignored it... until at the end. We'd sat Kalila down and she was playing w/ the candy (gum really) while we bagged stuff. I had an eye on her the whole time... but when she started making a mess, I left the bags to Baba to do... and went to clean everything up. The lady comes up w/ her arms flying and making a big deal about how the baby couldn't sit there. Ok, fine... why didn't you say something at first? Stand there and wait until its obvious I have ahold of her and try to stop me from cleaning up the gum? What sense does that make?

So we were not happy as we left.

Got outside... and find that someone broke into our truck!!!!!!!!!!!! Locks are broken, stuff (cd player, 3 cases of cd's, bookbag, my phone, a speeding ticket lol, registration papers, lunch box, and I forget what all else) stolen. Its over 90 out and we're waiting 30 min... longer htan that... for the police to come. Finally get there and still had to wait around forever to get that all straightened out.

Its finally done, we're home... Stopped across the street at Sprint to get my phone turned off first though. Now we've got several other calls to make. So frusterated though... been through about every emotion imaginable today...

Obviously I've got work to do, so I'm off!

Edit - someone just reminded me. Yes, it was on video... We parked right in front of the camera thankfully. So it was all on htere, description of guy, make and model.. but no liscense number... So we'll see what happens.

6 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

...and I thought my day sucked.

You beat me!

Don't you feel like a wiener?

Mama Kalila said...

Sorry you're having a bad one too...

Christy said...

Ugh. That sounds awful! So sorry friend.

babyyahyah said...

thats terrible

Steph said...

Oh no! That's terrible! I'm so sorry. :(

Mama Kalila said...

Thanks