Pages

14 April, 2009

MPM 13 April - 19 April


No pictures this week since I already posted them... but I have to say that things went pretty well I guess. I did learn something important... Only make menudo if we're going to have people over or something. Baba didn't care for it (the meat lol) and there was way too much for just me and Kalila to eat. I guess at this point I should mention that we've had leftovers... almost all week long lol. Obviously Friday I cooked... but still. I can't really complain though.. it gave me a break!

As for this next week... I wanted to do another themed week. It just started to fall together that way... All (err mostly) African food... but it fell back apart. I couldn't find what I wanted, then our errands got cut short... So my menu is only half planned and partly undoable. And seriously I thought I'd linked my recipes when it seems I didn 't. I have more work to do tonight than I thought. (ggrrrrrr)

Monday

Breakfast - Fruit
Lunch - BBQ
Dinner - Baba's cooking! Steak, Potatoes & Salad

Tuesday

Breakfast - Mandazi & Chai
Lunch - Samosas (being lazy... we're buying a box lol) *if we can make it to the store tomorrow... didn't happen today.
Dinner - Pilau? * If I can find a recipe... May be pulling dinner out of my tako tomorrow night :-(

Wednesday

Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Lunch - Roasted Chicken & Chips
Dinner - Leftovers? *if possible... may need to find something else. Ideas?

Thursday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Felix's Fish, Green Beans & Chapati's

Dinner - Chicken Curry & Rice

Friday

Breakfast - Boiled Eggs & Fruit
Lunch - Tanzanian Meat Stew
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Chips Mayai
Dinner - Beans & Rice

Easter Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Zanzibar Pizza

0 comments: