Pages

30 April, 2009

Minor Changes

Once again, sorry for the wii formatting. I wish I could change the size...

Anyways... as you can see I've made a few minor changes. I didn't like the way my links were.... well you had to go fishing for them lol. So I moved them over to that second aisle over there... and brought everything else over. I did not get rid of all the links to my fav blogs.. I just hid away a few. I'm pretty sure (and correct me if I'm wrong) you can click a nini to make the rest show up. It just made my page way too long... Silly list of blogs keeps growing. There's a couple I prob could weed out for not being updated in forever (Babu), but I just can't bare to get rid of them. Hoping... LOL. I wish I could slim down my labels too, but that's going to take quite a bit of work. Work I'v e been doing since I combined my old second blog w/ this one. Just isn't finished yet... and prob won't be for awhile! I want it to be more user friendly though...

A slightly bigger change... I added a few emails from my address book to automatically let know when I've posted... because I always forget to email those out on my own. The only problem with this is I usually only email out baby and pic related posts (or try to email out those as obviously I rarely do) and this obviously can't tell the difference. But... If you want to be on that list, please let me know!

I've got a couple blog post running through my mind lately that I can't wait to write. I'm NOT doing them on here (the wii I mean) though because... well... one needs me to link to stuff and the other includes pictures that I just can't get to on here! So hopefully I can steal the comp from Baba while he's sleeping or something soon lol.

0 comments: