Pages

18 April, 2009

Blah

If this is more random than normal... I apologize. I'm writing it as I get a chance. Who knows when it will end. Scary isn't it?

Kalila threw one big fit yesterday (as of now it was yesterday anyway lol). Apparently she didn't want out of the "watee". She stood at the bathroom door, screaming the word over and over... hitting the door, etc. I tried to let her just do her thing, but she didn't seem to be stopping (seriously it just kept going)... So we went in her room and I tried to calm her down. At that point I got hit in the face... Yes she got in trouble. I finally ended up just sticking her in the crib while I got her stuff ready and she didn't like that one bit. Calmed down enough to let me pick her up and things got better from there. By the time I put her back to bed she went down quietly.

Something is up w/ our tv. I had it set to a music channel... and it randomly switched over to baby tv. Kinda creepy...

If anyone knows of an online store that sells Fanta Passion please let me know. Seriously. Not even joking...

I stuck my mouth in foot earlier on facebook. I wasn't paying attention and referenced a book I want to read... Not realizing what I was doing. Wouldn't be a problem, but someone took it as me hinting at being pregnant and asked. For the record (and as I said on there lol), no.. no I'm not. Part of me is slightly embarrassed by this... and part of me is laughing. Sorry.. hit me as funny. I'm sure I'll feel differently when the rumours start flying because I know they will. Eh.

I really need to move... This comp is burning my legs... again.

Made a decision on the training pants. We're going with the Potty Patty's. Girl version of Potty Scotty. I wish they had another colour besides pink, but oh well. They look the best for the price and had good reviews. We'll see...

The amount of sentences she's saying is growing... quickly. In the last few days I've heard her say "That's a puppy" "What is that?" and "I taste yummy!"

That last one kept the cat from getting in trouble today. Yes, he bit her and before I could get on to him she laughed and said I taste yummy....

And now, minutes after writing about all that... we heard her say another one... "I kiss her a lot". I almost missed it actually, but Gido started laughing and pointed it out. So cute... was while she was chasing Kimosimi around trying to kiss him again.

And since I now have some time alone I have a ton of stuff to do... so gonna publish now before I get any more distracted lol.


2 comments:

Christy said...

I am so impressed with Kalila's talking. Izzy only has three words right now - hello, Daisy, and Eeyore.

Mama Kalila said...

:-) I'm surprsied myself. But... from what I hear boys tend to talk later so I wouldn't be worried at all.