Pages

27 March, 2009

Short & Sweet

I'm gonna try to keep this short lol.

Video I got the other day... yes I got another one!



Funny Kimosimi moment today... I was getting ready to vacuum, so I was sprinkleing baking soda over our carpet... nothing new. Anyways, I got towards the table (where he was laying under a chair) and I threw some down and he spazzed out and pounced after it. I thought it was cute anyway...

Everyone seems to have disappeared lately. Not just on here... but in general. I haven't heard from several friends in the longest time. A couple its been months even... To the point I'm starting to worry.

Kalila's hair is going curly... and I have proof. So happy, because I was hoping it would... just hope it stays! Normally its just one section or another (two at most), but today.. I caught this. It wasn't wet or anything btw...



3 comments:

Lelo and Stitch said...

Hopefully whatever her hair does it all decides to do the same thing.... not half curly and half straight ;-)

Christy said...

Love the curls!

Mama Kalila said...

:-) I had the hardest time getting those pics taken. She was all over the place lol