Pages

30 March, 2009

MPM - 30 March - 5 April


I'm not going to discuss my complete failer to stick to my menu last week... Lets just say I didn't feel well and things fell apart on that end (nowhere else really, just in sticking to the menu). I feel bad about... Really. But here I am trying again... and I've got a menu that I have to stick to or Baba will be very unhappy as he's already seen it and is very excited about it! And thankfully, for my sake, its full of leftovers...

So... Lent edition again...

Monday

Breakfast - Egg Sandwiches
Lunch - Bubble and Squeak
Dinner - Leftovers

Tuesday

Breakfast - Thin pancakes
Lunch - Chicken & Rice (CB - CMEC)
Dinner - Leftovers

Wednesday

Breakfast - French Toast (CB - MRG TM)
Lunch - Cheese Enchilada's, Beans & Rice
Dinner - Leftovers

Thursday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Cabbage Rolls, Refried Beans & Rice (leftovers)
Dinner - Mac & Cheese plus Veggie to be named later


Friday

Breakfast - Egg & Avocado Breakfast Burrito (minus the katsup... blech)
Lunch - Salmon Croquettes (yes I'm trying again.. I miss these things damn it!)
Dinner - Leftovers

Saturday

Breakfast - Maandazi (CB -MZC)
Lunch - Tanzanian Meat Stew
Dinner - Leftovers

Sunday

Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Menudo (subbing lamb)

0 comments: