Pages

16 March, 2009

MPM - 16 March - 22 March


Lent & St. Patricks Day Edition :~D

I started out intending to find a good Irish meal for St Patricks day... and then I couldn't stop. One day turned into a whole weeks worth of Irish food! But... because I have no idea how much we'll have left over... I will not go on to the next days plan if we have leftovers left. So you may be seeing some of these again next week!

Monday
Breakfast - Cereal, Fried Eggs & Turkey Bacon w/ Toast (not quite full Irish breakfast)
Lunch - Mustard Chicken & Carrot and Parsnip Mash
Dinner - Leftovers
Tuesday
Breakfast - Irish Pancakes
Lunch -
Corned Beef and Cabbage & Champ
Dinner - Leftovers
*Desert - Chocolate Guinness Cake

Wednesday
Breakfast - Oatmeal
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Bubble and Squeak
Thursday
Breakfast - Not so full Irish breakfast take 2
Lunch - Lamb Stew w/ Herb Dumplings
&
Dinner - Leftovers
Friday
Breakfast - Irish Omelette
Lunch - Cheddar Ale Soup
Dinner - Colcannon & Fish Pie

Saturday
Breakfast - Potato Farls w/ Egg on top
Lunch - Irish Stew
Dinner - Leftovers
Sunday
Breakfast - Cereal
Lunch - Family
Dinner - Dublin Coddle

2 comments:

sabiwabi said...

I spent the morning coaching my 10 year old redhead to say "NO I'm NOT IRISH, I'm SCOTTISH!!!!". She really goes through the wringer with the Irish comments this time of year. Poor baby.

LOL

Mama Kalila said...

LOL - I've got both... along w/ a whole slew of others... we joke that we're heinz 57.

I really like St Patricks Day though... I remember doing things for it when I was little and am so excited to start that w/ my family.