Pages

17 March, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Remember this little cutie?


What happened?


She's gotten so big! And where'd all the chub go?

Anyways... So far we've had a great St. Patrick's Day. The foods turned out well... I still need to make the icing for the cake and get it put together... (I'll make a post later w/ pics of it) Everyone's been in a good mood. Not too much baby/kitty fighting going on lol. I'm a little sad that I couldn't find the St. Patrick movie on EWTN... but there are some Irish movies on other channels (none on him though).

& yes I did get some more pics. Unfortunately Kalila had just woken up from her nap in these lol... Was pretty hard to get her to smile.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow - your baby girl has turned into a toddler! She is getting so big.

Mama Kalila said...

I know.. and it keeps getting drummed in w/ all the little things she does.

Nzingha said...

Oh my goodness she is growing!! totally love that shirt, it' the irish in me :)

Mama Kalila said...

Yup... and I do too. Good thing since it's the only Irish shirt we could find in her size!!!!