Pages

06 March, 2009

Charting Sites Anyone?

I'm so stressed right now it's not even funny... if it's not bad enough being sick... They seemed to have revamped hormonal forecaster, resulting in multiple problems on my end.

I couldn't log in... So I had my password sent. After several failed attempts got it. Everything is gone... All of my old data just gone. Granted I'm just starting a cycle so it's not a huge deal... but still is agrivating because I regularly go back and compare what's going on w/ previous months! Then something else started going wrong w/ it so I logged into my section of the comp (was on Baba's) and now I can't get back into it. Won't let me at all... and when I ask it to send me the password it says my email does not exist. So not happy.

So I'm looking at other sites and very open to suggestions. I've done the FF thing before and am not comfortable with it as I'm TTA still... it's meant for TTC only. I've found a couple others, but they're either TTC only or a Billings method only or whatever.

I managed to get most of my info for today into HF and think I can remember the rest until tomorrow at least... but still. Anyone?

1 comments:

Mama Kalila said...

Well... looks like they got it fixed lol. Not needing a new site after all. If you can't tell I was a bit stressed yesterday...